Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hallie's Baptism

Over the Thanksgiving Break while we were in Utah we were able to baptize Hallie with all of her cousins and Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles who were in town.  We really debated whether to have her baptism in Utah or here in New Mexico, but got permission to do it in Utah so most of our family could be there.  I'm so glad we did, it was a very special day just for Hallie.


 Travis was able to baptize and confirm her, and Dallas and I gave talks.  Dallas spoke on baptism and I spoke on the Holy Ghost.  We had a quick little party for her afterward at the church. 



We were so glad that both sets of Grandparents were there because a few days later my parents left for Costa Rica where they will serve for a year and a half in the LDS Temple there.  We are hoping to go visit them soon!  


Hallie with Grandma and Grandpa Jo


Hallie with Grandma and Grandpa Craig

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Congratulations Hallie! I can't believe our girls are getting so old.

An hour or two ago, Paige asked me how long I had known Becky and I told her my whole life. She said, "Do we have any friends like that?" I reminded her that they have Hallie. Those were fun (and a little crazy) times.

terrah said...

What great timing for all of your family. Congratulations to Hallie!

And, of course you must visit Costa Rica! I see good deals on my travelzoo emails sometimes... might be worth looking into!

brittanydaw said...

Congrats Hallie--what a cute little soul!

Angela said...

So glad we could come, and glad you got a good picture of Jane's grumpiness! ;)

Anthony said...

sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sac5.com
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
chaussures5.com
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
tee shirts.com
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml

ellen smith said...

Do you like louis vuitton outlet.Buy cheap

ugg boots
. I

like http://www.louisvuittonwalletsshop.com/.