Thursday, October 6, 2011

Costume City


My favorite part of Halloween is coming up with costumes for the kids.  These pictures make me smile and remember fun Halloween memories.  There are 2 years missing, Dallas' first Halloween (he was a tiger) and 2004 when Dallas was a bee and Hallie was a flower.  Those pictures are packed in a box somewhere and not on my computer.  Anyway these were the pictures I had digitally so they went into a collage that I created in Picasa and printed so I could put it up with my other Halloween decorations.  We are currently trying to decide what the kids should be this year, any suggestions?

11 comments:

Angela said...

Cute, cute! I thin the flower/bee year is my fav.

Claire said...

Glad you're back to blogging, Nancy! You're an inspiration! Happy unpacking :) I've just done it and have no appetite for it for another couple of years at least!

Safe Online Games said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen Kesler said...

Nancy! I hope you don't think I'm a total nerd for trying to set you up with a friend!! Like I told you, I've had the opportunity to meet a lot of awesome people in NM. Tracy (who posted above) is one of those awesome people and she just so happens to live in the same city as you...so I thought I'd share the awesomeness! LOL!! I promise I won't be a bug and try to set you up anymore!! Have a great day!

Dee said...

Oh my goodness... They are toooo adorable.
beneaththeelmtree.blogspot.com

Steve said...

So cute, I lover these lovely kids




wholesale jewelry

security equipment said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

healthcare said...

Nothing is better with a complete family in the dinner.

Adams Scott said...

Absolutely fantastic posting! Lots of useful information and inspiration, both of which we all need!Relay appreciate your work.
advertising agencies in pakistan | advertising agencies in Lahore | advertising agencies in Karachi

Best Article Websites said...


Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
Advertising agencies in UK | Mobile apps for university